1) When and how did you get into hockey?
A: I grew up watching hockey with my older brother. The day I became an Ice Girl, being around the organization just made me fall even more in love with the sport.
2) Who is your favorite hockey player of all-time?
A: Mike Modano! Not only is he a Star’s legend but a true legend in the NHL. He has passion for the game and his teammates, which makes watching him succeed so inspiring.
3) What are some of your hobbies and interests?
A: I obviously love to dance. When I’m not doing that, I love learning about different cultures and travel when I can. I am a huge sports fan in general and want to travel and see every hockey stadium and ballpark in America.
4) What’s the best thing about being an NHL Ice Girl?
A: Becoming a part of the Stars family is the best part about being an Ice Girl. I love performing and the fun perks but the friends and fans you meet along the way make the hard work worthwhile.
5) Did you play organized hockey growing up or if not would you be interested in learning to play?
A: I never played hockey before Ice Girls, just watched it. We actually play hockey during practice sometimes and it’s the best adrenaline rush ever!
6) How many seasons have you been an NHL Ice Girl?
A: I am a two- year veteran.
7) What do you love the most about hockey?
A: I love the passion for the game. In hockey, you can sense the desire for victory just by the way the player’s play. The fans are the most passionate of any sport and it brings the game to life.
8) What would be your dream job?
A: I love performing so being an actress would be my “dream job.” I also love sales and meeting people so I am currently pursuing pharmaceutical sales when I graduate.
9) How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
A: Motivated, Outgoing, and Caring