1) When and how did you get into hockey?
A: My mother got me into hockey because she grew up going to NHL games!
2) Who is your favorite hockey player of all-time?
A: Mike Modano
3) What are some of your hobbies and interests?
A: I love drawing and painting, watching movies, and doing things with my family.
4) What’s the best thing about being an NHL Ice Girl?
A: The best thing about being an Ice Girl for the NHL are the relationships I have formed because of it. I am forever changed by my brilliant and compassionate teammates, the wonderful fans I have met, and the Dallas Stars Organization.
5) Did you play organized hockey growing up or if not would you be interested in learning to play?
A: I did not play organized hockey growing up, but I would love to play!
6) How many seasons have you been an NHL Ice Girl?
A: 1 season
7) What do you love the most about hockey?
A: I love how fast-paced and action-filled the games are.
8) What would be your dream job?
A: Being a professional make-up artist for movies and TV shows.
9) How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
A: Caring, artistic, and happy!
Love Reading About Hockey?
Subscribe to keep up-to-date with the latest and most interesting hockey news!
We hate spam just as much as you