1) When and how did you get into hockey?
A: My family is from New York, and they are huge hockey fans. There was always a game on TV when I was growing up. My best friend’s brother played hockey and we used to go to his games all the time in high school.
2) Who is your favorite hockey player of all-time?
A: Mike Modano. He was a huge part of hockey in Texas, and one of the main reasons it has become so popular here.
3) What are some of your hobbies and interests?
A: Other than dance, I love marine biology and surfing. Any time I can be in the water or around the ocean that is where I am. I am extremely passionate about marine life and any cause that support animal welfare.
4) What’s the best thing about being an NHL Ice Girl?
A: The games and the fans! Performing in front of thousands is amazing, but getting people interested in the greatest sport in the world is even more special. The Dallas Stars family has truly become a part of my own.
5) Did you play organized hockey growing up or if not would you be interested in learning to play?
A: I did not, but I would love to play! We play hockey in practice sometimes and it’s always a ton of fun.
6) How many seasons have you been an NHL Ice Girl?
A: I just completed my second season.
7) What do you love the most about hockey?
A: The passion! The players are so dedicated and tough. It is also an extremely difficult sport, and it’s amazing to watch the skill on the ice. The atmosphere at games is like nothing else in the world!
8) What would be your dream job?
A: To be on a boat researching whales and dolphins.
9) How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
A: Compassionate, driven, and spunky.